CairnTalk

My Favorite Blizzard Picture

goforette

We received 34 inches of snow total... and this was my favorite blizzard picture :)

DSC03149.jpg

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

so I love it!!!! great picture! wow and thats alot of snow!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

What a beautiful face....

Give her a hug and kiss from us! Oh yea, and Barney too! :wub:

Isn't it kind of funny how male Cairns kind of "look" male, and females "look" female? Bristol looks like such a sweet little girl!

I am so jealous of the snow! Our big beautiful snow drifts have been reduced to nothing in the 50 degree temps we have had! No white Christmas for us..... :cry:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Wow Brad that is some snow, I can jsut make out to the left a massive snow drift!, wow

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

That is one of the best pictures I have ever seen! It should be in the winter portion of a Cairn calendar!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

:wub: Absolutely Beautiful :wub:

This is one of the best Cairn pictures I have ever seen and it is so natural too! Fantastic!!!

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

A perfect little snow dog...adorable picture.

My sister and her family spent the night in the Denver airport...that was after spending 6 hours on the plane just waiting for a gate to open up.

And here we are in CT hoping for some snow for the holiday.

Archived