CairnTalk

AKC register/transfer or NOT?

cocosmom

what are the benefits of this....I've never owned a purebread before and am not going to breed her or show her....just want her to be happy and do whats best for her....

Sorry if I sound like a novice, but I am!!

any information on this would be helpful

Thanks!!!

I agree with Brad. Every dog is happiest (and best behaved) with a job. There's alot you can do with your cairn without showing and breeding her. There are great classes everywhere that teach Rally Obedience, Agility and Obedience. Earthdog is a blast for both dog and owner. Register her and then go have fun!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Registration gives you the benefit of being able to participate in prefomance events like Brad said. Which is a way fun thing to do with your dog.

It also is fun to learn about your dog's background- :)

I think there are tons of benefits to having your dog registered if you can.

Archived