CairnTalk

I’m home!!!🐶

Pogo Taishi E.

Hi y’all!!!

I was brought home on New Year’s Day and I want to say thank you that you’ve been helping my pawrents getting what I needed. Now I have delicious food, a cozy place to sleep and lovely toys to play with!!

Love you guys🐶🥰

5066CD9C-DDF4-41A4-8591-3FA241E6E193.jpeg

• Like 3

Absolutely adorable,🐾🐾💕

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Ohhhhh, my heart is melting.  What a gorgeous little dog! Love everything: the black "mug," the one ear up-one ear down, the wonderful wheaten coat with black points, the head tilt -- and that tongue just sticking out! And I can see that cairn intelligence plotting to run as much of the world as possible...

You are in for the ride of your life! Get ready...

• Like 1

On 1/3/2021 at 10:45 AM, Kathryn said:

Ohhhhh, my heart is melting.  What a gorgeous little dog! Love everything: the black "mug," the one ear up-one ear down, the wonderful wheaten coat with black points, the head tilt -- and that tongue just sticking out! And I can see that cairn intelligence plotting to run as much of the world as possible...

You are in for the ride of your life! Get ready...

Aweeeee thank you so much!!! I hope he keeps that little beard when he grows up too!!! And his both ears just stood up yesterday, I was lucky to get that one ear down one ear up photo!!😝😝

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, sanford said:

Pinch me... I think I’m dreaming!😍

Hi Sanford! I Mom will be happy if I grow to be as handsome as you 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo adorable! Have fun with Pogo, but it sounds like he will have as much fun with you as you will with him!

I am starting my search for my own little Cairn very soon and I can't wait to smell new puppy breath. Enjoy!

• 8 months later...