CairnTalk

Romeo, from Chile 👋

Andres

Hello everyone! Let me introduce you Romeo, my 6 months Cairn. My family had several dogs when I was a boy/teenager, but I've never been a full time dog parent. I moved to Chile from Argentina more than a year ago and I wanted to have a mate to tag along while exploring this new city and country, so I started reading a lot about different breeds. The independence, adventure ready mood and sassiness of cairns got me convinced! Cairns are not that common in this country but I was lucky to find breeders that got them from abroad. I've been reading this forum since I brought him home, 2 months ago, and it helped me a lot to understand Romeo's behavior and such. Here are two pictures of him: one being an classy gentleman and another one being a savage rascal.. I love both aspects of him!

-Andy

B81134FE-1326-442B-90BE-63CF8305E8AD.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

• Like 4

Excellent photos. Thanks! Romeo has a wonderful coat. Your research paid off  well. Congratulations!

• Like 1

FEAR THE CAIRN!

Those huge teeth, that giant mouth - so very cairn! And yes, we can smarten up somewhat if necessary 😄

Welcome to a great looking pup and his owner. What a good buddy he will be!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...