LaDeeDolly

Hello from NC

LaDeeDolly

Hi my name is Deb and my little dog here is Wicket aka Toto. Doesn't really matter what she goes by because someone doesn't come when called lol. We just tackled the puppy nipping stage. We had a good first week on house training but then we had 6 days of rain and most of that went out the window (not that I blame her) so we are back to potty training and she just pooped in the floor as I was typing this...

49924900522_23e41363d7_c.jpg

Dianne
5 hours ago, LaDeeDolly said:

Doesn't really matter what she goes by because someone doesn't come when called lol.

Ah yes, the Cairn independent spirit!

Welcome to the forum!  Be sure to post lots and lots of photos and puppy stories!

Fun times ahead! requirements: patience, perseverance and a sense of humor...

Cheers!

kongc.jpg

Kathryn

That is a great photo! Whether Wicket or Toto, she is adorable.

You can get lots of advice -- as well as oohs and aahs about her cuteness - from the folks here. We understand the nipping phase, the housebreaking challenges, and the independent spirit, which sometimes manifests as stubbornness. We never tire of cute stories. And we sympathize when you are at your wit's end. Please show up often - you are welcome here. And you are going to love having a cairn.

Mason41290

She is a beauty! She looks just like my last cairn Coco! My pup is 4 months old and quite the “naughty terrier” but also a sweetheart! I’ve already utilized so much knowledge from the fellow members here and I’m sure you will too.