Sign in to follow this  
Sam I Am

Our guidelines posted by our administrator

Sam I Am

Just finished reading the guidelines  what is expected from forum users. One particular guideline #12 

“Repeated postings of the same or similar messages.......... .  And also some other guidelines in #12.  

Actually it would be great if we all read these guidelines to try to remember that this is a wonderful site for sharing of information and the love of our Cairns. 

Edited by Terrier lover

Guest dog person

I agree!    Excellent suggestion.    

20 minutes ago, Terrier lover said:

Just finished reading the guidelines  what is expected from forum users. One particular guideline #12 

“Repeated postings of the same or similar messages.......... .  And also some other guidelines in #12.  

Actually it would be great if we all read these guidelines to try to remember that this is a wonderful site for sharing of information and the love of our Cairns. 

I agree!    Excellent suggestion.    

Sam I Am

Good glad you agree that repeated postings on the same subjects is not something most of us want to dwell on. State your opinion and let it go and let other posters opinions be heard.

Edited by Terrier lover

bradl

I would like a moratorium on simply reposting content from other sites without the addition and context of original content. Particularly the same sites over and over again. 

Guest dog person
20 hours ago, bradl said:

I would like a moratorium on simply reposting content from other sites without the addition and context of original content. Particularly the same sites over and over again. 

Hmm, here is the thing.     Another poster here can mention their favorite homeopathic vet's website over and over and over again.

So why is it offensive if I occasionally refer folks to my favorite science based vet's website to show posters articles that I have found to be immensely helpful in the making of decisions for the care of my pets.

Seems a little biased.

PS: If you use the search button and put in the sites I am talking about, you will see what I am referring to.

Edited by dog person