CairnTalk

Unexplained Panic Attacks

parmelbe

Agreed.

None of us sharing our thoughts, scientific or otherwise, bear the burden of caring for someone else's dog. If we believe something incorrect, that's on us. If someone takes our word as gospel, that's on them. 

Everyone who posts here has agreed to the terms of service:

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. We are not responsible for the results or consequences of any action or inaction you may take on the basis of anything you may read on this site.

I may need to find a way for this subforum disclaimer — present since forum inception —  to appear on every page … possibly in every post.

rules.png

I have a busy day today and work this weekend and no time for drama. This topic appears to me to have more or less exhausted itself so before we drift into exclusively talking about each other rather than our Cairns I am exercising my prerogative to close this topic.  Fear not there will be others. :P 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

• bradl locked this topic