CairnTalk

Laying around in the shade with three of my best friends so I took a few pics..

montdoug

"Quote from bradl" from another thread.

Tag is adorable. I look forward to seeing and hearing about his development. 

I like the way your wife thinks :) We have a friends with Cairns who also have an Airedale and they are a sight.

You couldn't have been more right Sir. Real toasty for Montana today so we found us some shade and keeping a firm Hold on Duke the 10 month old Airedale I turned Taggart the 10 week old today Cairn loose on him. Gus the 12 year old senior Cairn liked the shade but wasn't tolerating the juvenile antics at all, in fact he was down right cranky. Duke and Tag just ignored the old grouch and had me in stitches watching them, especially Tag the demon dog on the attack. 4 1/2lb Cairn attacks a 57lbs Airedale, right out of the Cairn Terrier field manual I think. Gus, Duke and the rear part of Taggart.

tKez5YLl.jpg

Demon dog attacks.

70j2ABIl.jpg

sFrrTq5l.jpg

Duke licks him soggy in return for the aggression. And  peace is at last in  hand. What a Hoot.

3DW8xhYl.jpg

FREVyKOl.jpg

If this is over bandwidth please let me know, seriously computer challenged.

Edited by montdoug
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Have you hugged your Cairn today?

Love that second shot with all the puppy teeth in full view! Definitely a puppy demon...

Every time someone posts another one of these puppy pictures, I want another puppy...sigh...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kathryn said:

Love that second shot with all the puppy teeth in full view! Definitely a puppy demon...

Every time someone posts another one of these puppy pictures, I want another puppy...sigh...

Sure wouldn't want to be an agitator or anything but.........just one more couldn't hurt, just say'n.

3tj2f82l.jpg

2 weeks ago.

• Like 7

Great pics! Love the last one for the size difference and expressions!

No doubt they will become BFF☺️

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

What wonderful pictures!  Terroriers have been such an integral part of m life since I brought home Holdsworth in August 1983.

We have such great play times with Max and Nelly these days. The Cairn spirit never waivers!

Edited by tlwtheq
Hard to believe, misspelled Nelly's name!

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

We won't tell Nelly, she'll never know 😉.

With two new pups and a senior Cairn citizen I've called Gus, Duke and Duke Tag dozens of times lately. Only thing that keeps me from being sure I''m totally losing it is the fact that Nancy has too. It's becoming a standing joke between us. Fortunately they never seem to take it personally as long as they get loved up when they come to us 😄