CairnTalk

Sassy and the UPS driver...any UPS driver

remltr

I take Sassy to work with me daily. At around 4 pm the UPS driver will show up to do the daily pick up. Sassy can hear the truck backing up to the back of the building while at the front of the building.

She starts growling then barking and barking and barking ad infinitum. There are times that she is in the back when the driver arrives. She goes to the door for more barking, waiting for the door to open so she can attack the driver with kisses and jumping and more kisses. She doesn't hate the driver, she loves the driver. The regular driver has come to love her as well. A substitute driver is rather leery of her advances.

I don't get that kind of love. When she sees me after being away for awhile I get the "get me a cookie" look and "be fast about it".

I can probably scare up a UPS uniform, just not sure I can afford the truck. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

From Kelly my husband and oldest son both get the excitement with kisses! I get the excitement and get to give her a belly rub! No kisses for me! We all get the same treatment from Prissy, she barks at us.   LOL

• Like 1

Ha!  Buffy was in love with our mailman, Bob.  She would have followed him on his entire route if we allowed it.  Sometimes his truck would be parked a few blocks away from our house and he'd be in the back sorting mail for delivery.  If we were walking the dogs they'd make a beeline for the truck, then sit beside it and whimper until Bob came out.  When we told Bob about Buffy's passing, he wept. 

Here's hoping Sassy has many more happy visits with the UPS driver - and that the UPS driver knows how lucky he is to have the love of a Cairn.😊  

• Like 3