CairnTalk

Seeking hand stripper in Chicagoland area!

Chicagogirly

I hope someone can steer me in the right direction! I have a fabulous hand stripper in WI, which was great when we lived there. But now that trip is over an hour one way! Does anyone know of a great hand stripper in the Chicagoland area, preferably on the southwest side? Thanks in advance for your assistance! 

I live in Joliet and our Cairn's breeder recommended a place in Downers Grove.  I don't have the name here (I'm at work) but I'll try to find the email when I get home this evening.  The woman who owns this grooming place breeds and shows Cairns.  We haven't gone there (yet), so I can't give a personal recommendation.

• Thanks 1

Found it!  The Dog Brow, Downers Grove.  It looks like their website is still under construction but they have a Facebook page.

It’s Danielle at The Dog Brow.  She does great work, whether you want a show Cairn or pet Cairn or something in between.  We’ve used her when I’ve been unable to work on the dogs myself and we were really pleased.  In fact, I was going to take Kirby there a month or so ago but we got snowed out.  Kirby’s sister, who lives in Chicago, goes there all the time.  She’s got a good Facebook page if you’re on FB.

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Thank you very much! I've been in touch with Danielle, and will be scheduling an appointment for my Cairn, Jem. He's starting to look like a shag rug, so he's overdue!