CairnTalk

Fame Is Fleeting!

sanford

This was posted at my local dog run a while ago, but hold those phone calls, folks... I'm pretty sure a pooch has already been found for this plum role.

IMG_0820.JPG

Edited by sanford
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

FEAR THE CAIRN!

I would have to have a bag full of pork chops before Sam would play dead and then only if he felt like it!😂 And I would probably have to feed him one after another while he was supposed to be playing dead. Somehow that just wouldn’t look right. A dead dog eating chops...lol

• Haha 2

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, DonChoochieDad said:

Looks like East River!

It is. We are on the lookout for Bo and Sunny, Obama's Portugese Water Dogs, cavorting in the run... In Oct, the news reported that the Obamas bought a co-op apartment overlooking the dog run in the park. So far, there have been no sightings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FEAR THE CAIRN!

23 hours ago, sanford said:

It is. We are on the lookout for Bo and Sunny, Obama's Portugese Water Dogs, cavorting in the run... In Oct, the news reported that the Obamas bought a co-op apartment overlooking the dog run in the park. So far, there have been no sightings.

How cool would that be - a pic of Ruffy with Presidential dogs??  😃

2 hours ago, hheldorfer said:

How cool would that be - a pic of Ruffy with Presidential dogs??  😃

Oops! The latest poop (pardon the pun)! Is that the Obamas are not buying the (10 million $ apt) after all. I will check out the gossip during our next dog run visit and see what's what. So far, it seems that the Board of Directors of this very conservative, low-key building,  (Astors, Vanderbilts, etc.) might have turned them down, not wanting to have their daily lives subjected to Secret Service, security surveillance, package searches, public demonstrations and gawkers, etc.

My only disappointment would be missing out on seeing Bo &  Sunny. 2 beautiful Portuguese Water Dogs  would be a wonderful sight to see frolicking in the park and dog run, and of course, as hheldorfer says, a photo op of all 3 dogs together!

FEAR THE CAIRN!

Damn!  I had visions of Ruffy hanging out with Bo & Sunny at the local dog cafe; maybe even taking in a Broadway show together.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1