CairnTalk

JoJo

JoJo

So sweet!:wub:

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Idaho Cairns

More pictures--I want to see that coloration on Pepper--it looks really interesting!  Welcome to the forum, I'm sure we'll all enjoy Pepper's adventures and, since she is a Cairn female, her "stick it where the sun don't shine" attitude that endears us all to the breed!
So your assignment, if you choose to accept it is to provide pictures, tales, frustrations, and triumphs!!!

Here's another try, I'm a very bad photographer ?

Worried about the little girl today.  She was spayed last week but suddenly started limping around today like her hips hurt.  No jumps, falls, etc.  Got an appt. at the vet later to make sure it isn't from the surgery.

on a funnier note, she managed to unclip herself from her leash today.  Luckily she came and sat right by me on the other side of the pea plants instead of going on an adventure!  Her collar was still on, just I clipped from the leash!

• Like 1

Idaho Cairns

I take my pictures from my photo shop program-- Picasa and download them to my "downloads" files and then post them up here.  It works for me that way.

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

I always get the "only allowed to upload 1.46 MB" message

Yup, the first level member group is limited to 1.5MB per image. A typical "forum sized" image rarely needs to be much more than 250-750KB. Search the web for "online image resizer" (or try one of the ones listed in the related forum support topic) and you'll find many sites where you can upload your full sized photo and choose dimensions that will resize it down to a smaller file size (which you can then save back to your own device for attaching to a post). 

"Forum Support" is here to help members with how-to and other forum-related (vs Cairn-related) topics — we want to see pictures, so we are definitely motivated to help :thumbsup: 

Also … what a cutie :) 

• Like 1

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

• bradl changed the title to JoJo

Good news is Pepper seems fine.  Oddest thing, she really seemed in pain, but a couple hours later no problem.  Here is Pepper after her surgery.  It took her about 15 seconds to remove the cone. ☺️

IMG_547.jpg

• Like 5

We went for our first real walk today - about a mile or so on a trail next to a creek.  Pepper did great (of course, the prong collar helped, LOL).  She seems to be learning not to pull too much and she did great greeting other people and dogs.  Yay!  Now she is sleeping the afternoon away, so must have tired her out.

• 2 weeks later...

Pepper has decided that walks are no good.  Whatever way I choose to go, she wants to go the opposite, so she spends the first half of it sitting backwards, walking backwards or laying down in the opposite direction.  When I give in, she pulls me all the way back to the car, LOL.  Sadly, we were going opposite ways in the picture below.

IMG_555.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Went to the groomer today so that Mom could see my eyes again!  She rakes her and scissors tender areas.  I'm looking good, but showing my teeth so everyone knows I'm a Cairn.??

IMG_501.jpg

• Like 5

• 4 years later...

She’s pretty darn cute….love to hear about her antics.  Hopefully, walking the same direction is routine.  Made me laugh!  Any current photos to behold?