CairnTalk

Otis's Mom

Account Deleted

Adorable!  Congratulations!

I picked up my dog Oban the day after I retired...he keeps me busy now...he's my new boss...

Edited by Kathryn
  • Like 3

Cute little Otis! We look forward to lots of pics and stories - there's always stories with a cairn terrier!

Otis is very cute! I am picking up my new baby "Gus" Friday April 7. I too am retired and my 15 month old Rocky keeps me from becoming a couch potato. Never a dull moment!   I will be keeping a puppy journal on Gus so I can look back and remember the little things we sometimes forget. (I kept one for Rocky too)  Good luck to both of us.

• Like 3

Idaho Cairns

Gorgeous pup!  No real advice at this time except to be patient with your little charge--take him outside a bunch (since you're retired) letting him find "favorite" places to potty--it will save you all kinds of time in cleaning up his mistakes inside your home. 

• Like 2

I am on the edge of my seat, waiting for all the new Cairn puppies to get to their new homes. He is adorable, I can't wait to hear all about him.

• Like 1

Account Deleted

I only could post one picture, thank you all for the warm welcomes, and advice? I know all of us think our dogs are the best as it should be ? 

• Like 1