CairnTalk

Weather

Dayvo

Same in Missouri.  Hail, wind, and tornados earlier in the week are giving way to snow and sleet today.  I don't have enough old sheets to cover my lilacs and other shrubs that will be affected by the freeze.  ☹️

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Mother Nature like to keep us guessing, Not foun when you ave just planted the beautiful flowers in your garden and along comes winter again!

On the topic of weather... We are having a mini cold snap, (17 degrees this A.M.). As I was reading on the sofa, Ruffy told me he wanted to go out on the terrace.  I opened the door and let him go, leaving it ajar because I figured he would change his mind after a minute or so, but no... he stayed out for a full 15 minutes. By that time, I had frozen myself out of the room!?

P.S. Why did I bother putting a coat on Ruffy for our morning walk??

Edited by sanford
  • Like 1

FEAR THE CAIRN!

In my part of Missouri, we've had, as kjwarnold said, hail, crazy wind, tornadoes earlier this week, then a 70+ degree day on Thursday, and today, it's been snowing since 730am.  It's never boring here....  B)

Becky & Tanner