CairnTalk

No walkies next week

Sam I Am

http://globalnews.ca/news/3165037/parts-of-alberta-could-see-40-c-temperatures-next-week/?sf49755477=1

minus -56 with the wind chill in parts of Alberta.....the polar bears will be going south into Alberta I am thinking. :P

Edited by Terrier lover

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Guess Angus and I shouldn't complain as it it up in the single digits Fahrenheit here in the mountains of PA and a wild wind has dropped. I do notice though that Angus is napping in his bed which he doesn't often do. It means cold drafts are flowing in our fifty plus years old home.

A's bed.JPG

• Like 4

Oh my goodness:too cold for me and my cairn shadowl Thinking of  all of you in the very very cold. WE got down to 19 yesterday. Know that is not cold to you, but very rare for us and we do not cope too  well. Hope all of you have a nice furnace, fireplace and plenty of warm blankets!

It's even been cold here in NYC, with 4-5" of snow. Down to 20's at night, wind chill 5 degrees. Here is Ruffy in his warm jacket. The red booties are to protect his paws from the tons of salt that are spread all over the streets and sidewalks.

We went to the dog run where there were a surprising number of dogs (and people) playing in the snow. I tried to take some pix, but my fingers were too frozen, so these are the best i could do.

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0612.JPG

IMG_0601.JPG

Edited by sanford
  • Like 5

FEAR THE CAIRN!

Love the pics - esp the last one.

Poor Angus doesn't even have coat or boots and it was only 16F when we were out today. No salt where we walk so Musher's Secret does the job. Running around off leash and chasing squirrels keeps him warm. Me - I have warm boots, scarf, hat, gloves, and down coat. "Am I a wimp or what?" I asked him as we got back to the Jeep with him panting and sparkly eyed - me just glad to be out of the cold.

• Like 2