CairnTalk

Happy Holidays!

Autumn & Lola

Adorable- great shot, hard to get with those puppies.

Lola looks content with the hat on- we can't even get Tewcsby to leave a coat on..very cute.

Edited by Min D
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, sanford said:

Adorable pix!

P.S. Either Lola is on steroids, or that is the tiniest, decked-out Christmas tree I've seen lately!?

From the base to the tip it is around 22". We used to put this one on our dining table. Last year we got rid of the 4' tree so this mini-one will now sit on a stool in the living room so it looks a bit more...uh...majestic. :lol:  For a family of Scrooges, it's the perfect size. :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hheldorfer said:

Both pictures are adorable!  I meant to do something like that this weekend but got lazy.:shy:

Eating chili and yelling at the Weather Channel, no doubt. :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Min D said:

Adorable- great shot, hard to get with those puppies.

Lola looks content with the hat on- we can't even get Tewcsby to leave a coat on..very cute.

I must confess, my step-son is the only one who can get her to pose (and keep the hat on) long enough for a photo. :)

• Like 1

Love the pictures. Lola is so cute with her Santa hat. Phinney and Kirby are adorable. Phinney has that I'm a puppy and going to cause trouble look on his face . Happy Holidays to all our Cairn friends.

• Like 3

PS anyone know how to fix her eyeballs? The glow is creeping me out / driving me nuts.

• Like 2

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

I have an app called Reduce, and it has a wand tool that supposedly take the "demon" eyeball thing away.

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Oh I just love Lola's hat, she looks adorable.   Kirby and Phinney, look wonderful, I can't believe that card wasn't professional done, great job!   I sure hope there was something under that tree for Rosie, I'm sure she's been a very good girl this year.  Addie, as usual, you look stunning, a bit devilish with those flashy eyes but stunning non-the-less.

Didn't have any cards made up for Maisie this year, even though I said I would....I know, my bad.  Anyway, I would like to wish all of you a very Happy Holiday Season and a Happy, Healthy New Year.:santa:

• Like 4

merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon.gif

We didn't get around to pics this year but Angus and I want to wish all you cairns buddies and families a great holiday season. May it be gentle and friendly and a merry whatever you and yours are celebrating.

• Like 7