CairnTalk

Kirby's Halloween Costume

kjwarnold

3 hours ago, _whits_ said:

For those of you with little ones:

Phineas and Kirb

:wub:

My sister pointed that out to me the other day, funny!  

Phin is excited that there's a whole new group of puppies to grow up with and share stories.  Well. He would be excited except he's busy trying to climb out of the ex-pen right now.  He's gotten as far as peeking over the top but gets down when I tell him "no."

• Like 6
Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Very cute!  Can't believe all the puppies lately - have to love it.  I can see he's going to have the black face that I love (course because Pegi has it)!!  That's her licking out the yogurt container - well at least it's light....

IMG_0110.JPG

• Like 4

Linda & Pegi

Phin!How cute and wondeful. Hope Kirby will have the same love for him as jhe did for Packy. So glad he is a member of your home. Oh i want one so bad I can nearly taste it.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2016 at 5:24 AM, _whits_ said:

For those of you with little ones:

Phineas and Kirb

:wub:

That was a good show but I'm looking forward to the Adventures of Phineas and Kirb much more than those strange looking cartoon characters. :D

Phin is a thief for sure, since he's stolen so many hearts already! But we can't help loving all these cute little and not so little cairn kids.  

Nikki is giving me the stink eye as if he knows I am contemplating getting him a sibling in a couple of years.  XD I wish I could get a pup now but it would be too hard on our finances and Nikki's sensitive stomach right now.  My boy turns twelve in two weeks. Sigh... they grow up too quickly.

Edited by Lupinegirl

Phin is just gorgeous. Congrats to you all! I'm sure Kirby and his little bro will have many happy adventures together. :)