CairnTalk

Rylee's mama

Rylee's mama

Oh boy that looks like trouble on four furry legs! :wub:

• Like 4

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

41 minutes ago, bradl said:

One out of twenty is pretty good taking pictures of a Cairn on the go!:lol: 

Those were my exact sentiments when I read the post from Rylee's Mama!?

• Like 1

FEAR THE CAIRN!

:lol::lol::lol:Yes I just noticed that he was ready to go and do. He's got one foot out the door(he's stepping off with his left foot).

Edited by Rylee's mama

Molly likes Rylee's picture. She is ready to play ball if he is. 

I had the same problem with the early pictures of Molly. They are mostly blurry because of the constant motion. I had to learn how to take pictures when she is not watching. I love his coloring.

• Like 2

Rylee is a living doll. Look at that cute face.

I'll agree about the 1 out 20 is good picture taking for a Cairn. Most Cairn photos consist of a sleeping Cairn, or an awake Cairns backside. :P

Edited by Lynn in TN
  • Like 4

Oh my how absolutely adorable is this little baby Cairn!

• Like 2

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Oh, I have to mention that all of today I have been the fun police because he has been frolicking outside when I have to do stuff around the house and I just need him to go potty.:cop:

Rylee you are so cute! Especially those ear floofs!

Rylee's mamma, welcome to a lifetime of being the fun police. Addie still hates it after 5 1/2 years. 

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

• 3 weeks later...

Rylee absolutely loves his toy box! He also loves to watch thunderstorms. So during hurricane Matthew(ugh) Rylee watched him all day wether it was while the power was out or the wind was whipping:

IMG_0386.JPG

• Like 8

• bradl changed the title to Rylee's mama

Actually he only pulls out a toy every once and a while. Usually he is either chewing on some toy on the top of the toy box or you can only see his little butt and tail sticking out of the toy box:lol:

• Like 2

Molly hopes that Rylee does not have many more storms like Matthew for him to watch. She thought it was too noisy when all the acorns fell on the roof and then there was no squirrels to watch or try to chase through the window! She is jealous of the box of toys. She chewed all hers up when she started teething. I hope you weren't with out power to long and that all is safe. 

My mom called me while on the phone asked me if I'd ever get another puppy (rather than an adult dog) at the exact moment I checked this thread. My response, "uhhhhhh, ask me when I'm not staring at an adorable Cairn puppy in a box of toys."

Glad you made it through Matthew okay. Addie also loves storms and races to stick her face against the windows when there is thunder and lightning.

Edited by _whits_

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley