CairnTalk

Can She Be A Mini Me

Lynn in TN

maybe recent research has disproved this, but it used to be reported that wolves never smile, but domesticated dogs do, and they pick it up from their human companions. they grin in the same circumstances they see humans grin --trying to charm, trying to defuse, trying to show harmlessness, or just being happy. if dogs can get that far, why not imitate others of human behaviors, including body posture? tone of voice (cairns certainly shout back at people who shout at them)? 

• Like 3

When we play tug Angus growls his fun growl. I growl back saying rooaarr, then he growls again, tail going, eyes sparkling.People would think I was nuts if they could see/hear us:o

• Like 3

On August 19, 2016 at 4:30 PM, Hillscreek said:

When we play tug Angus growls his fun growl. I growl back saying rooaarr, then he growls again, tail going, eyes sparkling.People would think I was nuts if they could see/hear us:o

Same at this house too. I growl, bite, whatever she does to me I do right back at her. I also do the little play/bow/prance thing to get her to play. It's what she uses on me to get me to play. One of these days I'll have one of the kids to video it and I'll post it.

• Like 1