CairnTalk

injured my right arm

Malcolm's Dad

a few days ago  I fell on my right arm. no broken bones but bruised the muscles really bad. hard to type with only left hand. since I can't respond to the posts often I want to say I think of packy. every time I check the site I look to see how he is. also think of addie and the difficult time she is having healing the leg.

not having a good time with the mouse. i'm right handed and using the mouse with the left hand is tricky. will be back to replying to posts when the arm heals.

oh also love all the new puppies.

Edited by Malcolm's Dad
  • Like 1

Sorry.  Is Malcolm sympathizing with you?  I am sure Malcolm is a much needed distraction.  Be good to dad Malcolm!  Hope your arm get better soon - horribly frustrating, I am sure. 

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Oh no!  I'm so sorry to hear about your injury.  Sincere wishes for a quick and complete recovery.  We'll save a seat for you until you return.  :)

Ouch!  I am sure it is hard to type.  You do understand all here would overlook any bad typing? But I can imagine how frustrating it must be...

And how does it feel when you take Malcolm on a walk? I hope he behaves and doesn't pull.

Really hope you heal up soon. 

Malcolm, hoping you are like all good cairn nurses and taking care of your Dad. I am extremely right handed and doing anything at all with my left is difficult so can sympathize. Hope healing will be smooth and quick!

Oh no! Malcolm I am sure you can be a service dog to your Dad.  Malcolm's dad I hope you recover soon. Ouch!

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

1 hour ago, Terrier lover said:

Oh no! Malcolm I am sure you can be a service dog to your Dad.  Malcolm's dad I hope you recover soon. Ouch!

Hope it's a quick healing process

So sorry to hear about your injury. I hope it heals quickly, and that Malcolm is taking good care of you. We miss you around here!

Thanks for the sweet words about Addie. 

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

yikes, good no broken bones but bruises and hurt tendons hurt like crazy. can take a while to heal but hope at least you can comfortably prop up your typing hand soon! 

Ouch! Sorry to hear about your arm. Hope you get plenty of rest, lots of cuddles from Malcolm and that you heal quickly!