CairnTalk

Rest in Peace Baby Girl, Baby Girl

tlwtheq

Sweet Pea passed away this morning.  She had been fighting with kidney failure for some months.  After losing
 Olie on December 31, this is just a double, major hit.  We took Sweet Pea out of a horrible breeding kennel
 at age 4 and gave her a better life.

• Like 3

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

" We took Sweet Pea out of a horrible breeding kennel at age 4 and gave her a better life." you certainly did, and we know she lived a long, brilliant and very happy life with you. these passings, in some ways very special for an old friend, are so hard. please keep your achievement with sweet pea in mind. you did it together. so very sorry for your loss.

• Like 3

Tara you are such an amazing care giver for all your animals. I am so sorry you lost Sweet Pea but that little dog had an amazing life with an owner that she had the best life with. She is now with Olie , Jock and all the other critters that have left their earthly bonds, free of pain and illness. Hugs.

• Like 3

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Dear Tara, I am so sorry to read that Sweet Pea is gone and pray that time will help ease the pain of your loss.

FEAR THE CAIRN!

So sorry for the passing of Sweet Pea. So pleased she came to live with you and have a good life. That will always stay with you.

Oh that's so sad to hear. The old ones are the best and the worst. I don't know if tears can wash away the pain... perhaps they water the memories that flower in our hearts.

Nothing can take away the love given and received though. Sweet Pea came to a good heart and a good life and was loved and cared for. I'm not sure any of us could ask for more. 

• Like 3

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Tara, I'm so very sorry to hear of Sweet Pea's passing.  I know this has been a very stressful and sad year for you.  Remember that the ones you have lost were tremendously fortunate to have spent their earthly days under your roof.  Bless you.

Helene

Thank you.  I will always treasure all of my children.  I have a book I keep that tracks their lives, but I don't need that to remember.

• Like 1

Max and Nelly

I'm so sorry, Tara.  You've had a very sad few months. What a wonderful life you gave her, and all your dear creatures. Big hugs to you. x

Tara, we are sorry to hear about Sweet Pea.  Bless you for rescuing her and giving her a safe life filled with love.  Losing  one we love so much is such a terrible thing, but remembering the love and the life we were able to share for those wonderful years is comforting.  We think of Bailey every day, but now the tears are fewer and the smiles and laughter when we recall the time together are more frequent.  

So sorry for your loss. The last few months have been so hard on you. Thanks to you a lot of pets have had wonderful lives. It is heartbreaking when we lose them. Please remember the good times you had with them. Our pets won't last forever but the good memories will.

I am very sorry to hear of Sweet Pea's passing.  She was obviously a very special dog, not every dog gets to drive, for a very special owner.  You took her from a horrid situation and gave her years of love and stability.   I will keep you in my thoughts.

Who rescued whom?

We want them to live forever and we with them. So sorry for your loss of both Olie and Sweet Pea.

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

My baby boy Olie isn't squealing his lungs out when people come to the door, and my baby girl, Sweet Pea, isn't flopping
 in the middle of the rug demanding belly rubs.  And neither one will be able to run on the Assateague Island, MD beach ever again.  We're taking Teddy Bear on Saturday,  Guess I should update our picture, eh?

Max and Nelly

Oh, so sorry to read this Tara.  You have given all your dogs beautiful lives.  RIP little Sweet Pea - she is with Olie now barking and getting belly rugs.  You are a great mom.  Enjoy your day at the beach with Teddy and I know that Sweet Pea and Olie will be with you in spirit - a heavy heart but happy memories. :hug:

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Am very sorry to read about this Tara.  Thinking about you.  Sweet Pea and Ollie will be playing together once more and am sure they will be with you in spirit when you go to the beach with Teddy!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Oh no, how awful to have to loose two of your babies so close together.  I am so very sorry for your loss Tara, I know this pain very well.  You gave both Sweet Pea and Ollie the best, lots of love, which is huge in a dogs world.  I hope that your memories of all the happy times you had with them comfort you in the days ahead.   God bless.

So so so sorry, Tara.  You have just had too much.  But Sweet Pea -- and Olie - were much loved, and gave so much in return.  I hope those thoughts hold you steady in the days ahead.

Idaho Cairns

Tara, very sorry, thinking of you and hoping you understand you did your best for both Olie and Sweet Pea.