CairnTalk

Happy Birthday Maisie!

LindaMC

Maisie is 3 years old today, wow where is the time going, I can't believe that this little peanut who entered my life at 4 months of age and weighed on 5 lbs is now 3 years old and weighs around 20 lbs.  She has been a delight lately and beginning to mature in many different ways, although she still has lots of puppy moments and cairn ways.

Love you Maisie and a very Happy Birthday.:party:

Maisie styling in one of her new presents.

Maisie%20cold%20day%201.6.16_zpsmb8buqml

Maisie%20in%20her%20new%20coat%20ll%201.

Edited by LindaMC
  • Like 3

Looks like a great day there.  Maisie you look beautiful!  What a pretty girl - love her coat color - the silver as well as the checkered! :wub: Pretty with those cute little black shoes she wears. Happy Birthday Maisie!!

• Like 1

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

57 minutes ago, Dempsy's Mom said:

Looks like a great day there.  Maisie you look beautiful!  What a pretty girl - love her coat color - the silver as well as the checkered! :wub: Pretty with those cute little black shoes she wears. Happy Birthday Maisie!!

This is the calm before the storm.  It looks nice and sunny outside now, although pretty cold at 18 degrees but we have a huge Nor'easter coming our way and it's about to drop anywhere from 1-3' in some areas, just hope that we are on the low end of the accumulation.

Oops, Maisie isn't wearing boots, she just styles her little paws that way.....:lol:   If I attempted to put shoes on Maisie's feet, she would have them shred to pieces before she even stood up.  No, she's not having any part of wearing shoes.....:nono:

4 months / 5 lbs.? uh oh.... Piper is 7 weeks and 5.2 lbs.  Porker......... Anywho, happy birthday Maisie!  Like her new coat but it doesn't look 'that' cold!  :-)

steve

• Like 1

Maisie is setting  a high standard in how to look ravishingly Cairnish

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Ugh.  How is it falling?  Blowing here today, makes it cold.  Luckily no snow with it just what's blowing around on the ground.  This morning in the first morning this year that Elsie hesitated going out, but being the little sweetie that she is she bit the bullet and made it quick.  Dempsy squatted in his pp pad .... that's a man for you. :P 

• Like 1

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Sorry I'm late to the party, Maisie!  Happy Birthday! :party: You look ready to model, gorgeous girl! :)

• Like 1

On 1/22/2016 at 5:47 PM, Flatpick said:

4 months / 5 lbs.? uh oh.... Piper is 7 weeks and 5.2 lbs.  Porker......... Anywho, happy birthday Maisie!  Like her new coat but it doesn't look 'that' cold!  :-)

steve

Maisie had just gone through a bad case of Kennel Cough when I rescued her, that could be why she was so small at the time.  She's getting to be a little sponge ball lately though....:o

Happy birthday Maisie! It's been so much fun watching you grow up!

• Like 1

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley