CairnTalk

Baby It's Cold Outside

Dempsy's Mom

5695245fe9a34_P1010381(600x800).thumb.jpLast weekend it was 32 below.  Now only 22 below.5695245a76a13_P1010375(800x600).jpg.dd7eDemspy is showing his aggressions. 

Edited by Dempsy's Mom
  • Like 7

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

That is a Hallmark card cover if I ever saw one!!!  Soooo Cute!!!  I agree with the "aggressions"....just confused as to what that is.  Sorry, I know he had fun tearing it up.....in my house my head would be...."ok, how can I get all the stuffing back in and begin sewing so they can once again TEAR into it".;)

• Like 2

Dempsy: "With all that fur, there has got to be a squirrel in there!"

Ruffy: "Never mind the squirrel... Where did you get that cute hat?... I must have one!"

FEAR THE CAIRN!

That hat is apart of his parka.  It doesn't feel so bad unless you are in the breeze.  Thankfully it is not horribly windy. 

Oh, unrelated, I just busted my gut laughing.  I was in the chicken coop putting up another heat lamp for the chicks - as I was about to leave Jim comes in to assist - I was cold & he was irritating me so I left for the house - when I was inside all toasty warm again - I wondered what is taking Jim so long - I looked out the window and saw Jim locked in the chicken coop. :shock: Out of habit I lock the coop door when I leave.  OMG - It was the funniest site to see Jim locked in the coop attempting to lift the lever from inside.  He was not to pleased with me.  :P:lol::D  So fun to laugh that hard.

• Like 9

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

9 hours ago, Dempsy's Mom said:

Out of habit I lock the coop door when I leave.  OMG - It was the funniest site to see Jim locked in the coop attempting to lift the lever from inside.  He was not to pleased with me.

Uh-oh Lori... I know where you are sleeping tonight!... In the doghouse!?

Edited by sanford
  • Like 5

FEAR THE CAIRN!

What's Jims problem! He has eggs to eat and down (kind of) that the chickens can pluck out of their breasts!

• Like 3

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Demps I love your parka and you look mighty fine in it!

Lori, I can picture Jim locked in the chicken coop. Let me assure you I almost busted my gut I laughed so hard. It does feel good to laugh!  I hope he got over being mad at you. 

Edited by Lynn in TN

Going to get up to freezing today and tomorrow - Yay!   We are about to leave the house for our poo walks and chores.  By this weekend we will fall back to -15 or so.  I told Jim how I shared the story - he didn't think you all were to funny either.  It really was priceless looking out the window and seeing this 67 year old man "cooped" up, fumbling with his gloves in the cold and trying to stick his fingers through the chicken wire to lift the lever.  I really did feel bad. Poor guy. 

• Like 1

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Sorry, Jim, but that's hysterically funny. :D

Demps looks sooo adorable in that pic. Looks like you already have your Christmas card sorted. :)