CairnTalk

Ignore User

bradl

Guest dog person
1 hour ago, Idaho Cairns said:

" Now, I have a book I need to read"

I'd bet a dollar to a donut that it's not "How to Win Friends and Influence People"!

Thanks, Idaho Cairns

Perfect example of "baiting" for all to see.

Don't worry,  I don't take offense at your posts.  I assume you are not feeling well or something.

Take care

Edited by dog person

Why do we care how many people have or have not posted? Why are we getting more concerned about the posters than about their dogs?

In this world alas, people say things that bug each other. Let it go - don't be so thin skinned.

• Like 2

And with that sensible advice I'll close this topic with a reiteration of the initial suggestion that if/when you find it too hard to just let things go … try Ignore User.  It may brighten your day. 

If anyone has trouble enabling or disabling the feature and needs support with how to use it, please open a new topic (not a PM) asking for help and explaining what's happening and I'll do my best to answer or find an answer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

• bradl locked this topic