CairnTalk

Idaho Cairns

Idaho Cairns

What sweet sweet girls you have! Great pic.

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

This Thanksgiving was even more special with the birth of our 11th grand child, Annabelle, at 10:48 p.m. on Thanksgiving evening!  Thank you all  for the comments, we had a houseful all holiday weekend plus two snotty Snauzers and the dogs had a ball inside and out in the six inches of snow we got Wednesday.
The picture was just the usual serendipity that we seem to get with Sammi and Bonnie with kids around--they just come alive with kids.
Now everyone is gone, back to Sunday night football, sleeping Cairns, and quiet (I like quiet but will trade it for kid squeals).  Nice Holiday all around.

• Like 3

Congratulations on the newest grandchild. It is good to here from you and your family. 

Sammi is so beautiful and I know she enjoys the grandchildren. Wonderful picture and I agree with Brad, It makes me want a nap. Such a peaceful picture.

Beautiful photo.  I just have to add my similar themed one.  Cairns really do love children.  My son gets so many kisses you wouldn't believe.  Plus on walks it's always the children he's drawn to.

5665e4b44dffd_AcornandAndrewResting.thum

Edited by Vijo
  • Like 2

Congrats, Idaho!  That's wonderful news. The way you describe your family and grandkids makes me miss my grandparents.

Vijo - lovely pic as well. Look at that hair! omg I am so jealous.

• bradl changed the title to Idaho Cairns