CairnTalk

Mr Robot

bradl

This may have been posted before and I missed it. Was checking out a series I'd heard about but never seen "Mr Robot." The pilot wasn't available so I started with the second episode. I thought for moment I'd seen some Cairn ears flash by  in a scene and then there she was: Dusty! (AKA Flipper on the show).

post-3-0-69101800-1440795679_thumb.gif

Dusty doesn't seem to have too much to do so far other than having been rescued from a bad character. I saw one brief and humorous scene where the main character is trying to get the dog to poop on a tiny patch of sidewalk "greenery" desperately encouraging her. "Come ON … you GOT this!" with predictable results (i.e., none).

• Like 3

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Dusty is a good looking dude. Or is that dudette?

I probably watch a little too much tv, so I have kind of avoided getting into this series. Now I don't have a choice. Back to the grocery store for more chips and dip. Thanks a lot Brad. :P

Edited by remltr

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

Dusty is a girl. Love her silver highlights. 

I know what you mean about getting pulled down the television rabbit hole. I'd just read something favorable about the show and noticed we could get it "on demand" and three episodes later Peggy says to me "well I guess we better not start another one tonight I have to get up at 3:45 AM" :P

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

OK, that settles it.  DH and I have been talking about watching Mr. Robot, so now we'll *have* to watch.  Pass some chips and dip over here, remltr. :D

• Like 1

OK, that settles it.  DH and I have been talking about watching Mr. Robot, so now we'll *have* to watch.  Pass some chips and dip over here, remltr. :D

Safeway isn't going to cut it I guess. Off to Costco. :thumbsup:

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

Watching the first episode via on demand. Dusty has been sighted at about 24 minutes in. That's all I am going to say about that.

This show is different and already I am addicted.

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

Will probably check it out. Hope there isn't a lot of barking though -Oban hates that...

Quiet as a church mouse. Sighted at the end of the first episode as well.

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

Anatomy of a Murder with Jimmy Stewart has a Cairn in it - drinks beer out of an ash tray!

Pepper's Mom

We watched the first two episodes tonight and I'm hooked.  Going to the store for more popcorn and pretzels tomorrow.  Need anything, remltr? :P

We watched the first two episodes tonight and I'm hooked.  Going to the store for more popcorn and pretzels tomorrow.  Need anything, remltr? :P

Well since you are going, Sassy wants a large bag of baby carrots and two large  bags frozen cut green beans. I'll take a prime rib, some garlic smashed potatoes and ... :whistle:

• Like 1

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

That's just what we needed at this house is another show to be addicted to. LOL   Finished the pilot just a few minutes ago. Yep we're hooked too. It's almost time for Fear The Walking Dead, or we would have watched the 2nd episode. I can't wait for the original Walking Dead to start back up in October. The only thing I can think that would make The Walking Dead better is a Cairn Terrier.  :P

Thanks for telling us about the show Brad!

Edited by Lynn in TN

The only thing I can think that would make The Walking Dead better is a Cairn Terrier.  :P

If there was a Cairn Terrier in The Walking Dead it would either save everyone immediately, or negotiate a deal with the zombies to share the world after their takeover succeeded. 

• Like 1

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

The only thing I can think that would make The Walking Dead better is a Cairn Terrier.  :P

If there was a Cairn Terrier in The Walking Dead it would either save everyone immediately, or negotiate a deal with the zombies to share the world after their takeover succeeded. 

I'm betting on the latter . . .

• Like 1

Yup - now finished with 6 shows so far. Oban has noticed Skipper and barked at her. Oban watches more television than any other dog we have ever had.

I finished it. Dusty/Flipper got about 90 seconds total airtime in what I think was 10 episodes. The final scene of the final episode would have been a perfect moment for a screeching Cairn protecting the homestead. But no such sighting. On the other hand it was very good show that I would not have watched without Brad bringing up the subject of ears. :D

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

Yes, thanks Brad! I am not binge watching because Season 1 is being shown on one of my cable channels. So far I have only seen the pilot, showing how Elliot got Dusty/Flipper. Very cute.

CairnTalk.net

• A meeting place and
    online scrapbook for
    Cairn Terrier fanciers.

ctn-no-text-200.png

Disclaimers

• All posts are the opinion and
    responsibility of the poster.
  • Post content © the author.

Important Information

Site Guidelines | We put cookies on your device to help this website work better for you. You can adjust your cookie settings; otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.