But I just had a bath!

Autumn & Lola

Today we start prepping my bathroom for painting. After I while, I took a break to see if Lola needed to go outside. I couldn't find her. Finally, my step-son told me she was hiding under his bed. I went upstairs to see what had spooked her. We couldn't figure it out. I took her out while Nick continued to wash the walls. When I brought her upstairs, she immediately went to the third floor and under my step-son's bed.

I later realized that it was because we were running the water in the tub. :)  We all shower on the 3rd floor so the only time we use the tub is when we bathe Lola. She ran for the hills - she just had a bath a few weeks ago and wasn't standing for another one! :D

• Like 5

UPDATE:  Went upstairs to look at my paint samples again and Lola came with me. I had cleared everything out of my bathroom and my wigs are lined up on their stands in the hallway. Lola did such a mega double take I thought her head was going to spin completely around (a la Exorcist). I think she thought they were animals. (Some of you may remember her taking off with one and me having to chase her around the yard to get it back!) :D

• Like 4

Sometimes, for our babies, "unexpected" or "not the usual" is daunting.  (Of course, humans are never like

that.  :) )  They're such sweet individuals.  Thanks for the recant.  T.

• Like 1

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

teddy normally sleeps in his bed in the bathroom but the sound of running water always causes him to rise, very very slowly, and creep as low, as quietly as possible out of the room. he doesn't come back till all sounds of running water have ceased. 

• Like 2

teddy normally sleeps in his bed in the bathroom but the sound of running water always causes him to rise, very very slowly, and creep as low, as quietly as possible out of the room. he doesn't come back till all sounds of running water have ceased. 

I can see that so clearly. :D

• Like 1

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

It must have been a wild day for Lola.  First she is afraid she will be subjected to another bath, then the next minute a bunch of strange critters have moved into the house!

• Like 2

If I make myself as tiny as possible, the uprights can't see me. :D

• Like 4

Good question - Dempsy love his swimming pool, but bath time is always a struggle ... until he's out & towel dried anyway and then he let's r' rip - it's zoomies for at least the first 10 minutes.  So sweet.

• Like 3

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori