CairnTalk

Meet Ivy

josie&holly

Not waiting a month, am getting her in 12 days as have to get a crate and baby gate [so can pop her out of way if Holly is not well], sort out insurance, also I have a couple of appointments/outings next week and want to be able to spend time with her when she is home to get her settled in her new place and with her new friend Holly!  

Her colour is classed as Wheaton but I would call it strawberry blonde!  The photos do not really show it properly but it is a pretty colour.

• Like 4

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Cairn-gratulations! They sure look like they will get along from the photos -- just make sure to give Holly her usual loving and more so she doesn't feel put out.

Love the name!

What a sweet sweet girl. Ivy and Holly...perfect! Congrats!

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Ivy & Holly are adorable.  Congratulations!  Make sure Holly gets lots of love and attention too - Ivy will have lots of time for loving. :)  Ivy looks like she's so relaxed to be at home.

Edited by Dempsy's Mom

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

I'm so happy for you.  I love to see Holly and Ivy so relaxed around each other.  The only problem is that it is way, way too early for this Christmas carol I now have going through my head.

• Like 1

Who rescued whom?

It looks like a great match for all!  You might be surprised how Holly loves having a

same species around the house.  Awaiting hearing about all the wonderful things

to come!

Love to my friend Josie and her babies,

Tara

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Congrats, Josie. Looks like Ivy and Holly will become fast friends. :)  They are both gorgeous!

Well Ivy is coming to her new home next Thursday the 6th and we are starting Obedience Classes on the Saturday!  It will give me time with Ivy and give Holly a couple of hours peace each week for 6 weeks!

Thank you for all your kind comments, hoping that Holly and Ivy will get on well.  Have been out puppy shopping!

• Like 7

I am happy for you, Holly and Ivy. It can help when Holly's time comes for her to know you'll be properly looked after.

Taffy, Reuben, Annie, Moondoggie, Lexie, Walter, Joey, Tonto, Earl, Beebo, Fuzz.  And a whole bunch of cats.

Well, lets see, already have a crate but have bought a pad for inside it, a lead, a nylabone, a food dish, a barrier/gate thingy for one of my doors [to stop her trying the stairs], a little kong wubbla, and some wire mesh to put on my gate to stop her getting through [but forgot needed something to fix it with so that is another visit to DIY shop!].

Had wire mesh on gate for Holly but took it off a while ago as she never bothered..... 

Have put crate in place and Holly has sniffed it and ignored it so far.  She does not go in one at all, but decided to use it as Ivy is already crate trained, and  so that Ivy could have time in there to ensure Holly has some peace.  So thought that Holly could get used to it being there!

• Like 4