CairnTalk

Busy Bodies

Dempsy's Mom

Love all the farm videos. Elsie is determined to catch...mice, gophers ? I notice Dempsey, being the farm manager is making sure it's done correctly.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Oh the persistence, looks just like Maisie and Tess, always digging for something with  dire determination.  Once upon a time I had a beautiful garden with several perennial beds and my dog at the time never dug up anything.

ProfussionZinniasWSd.jpg

Enter, Tess and Maisie not too far behind her......need I say more?  I tried everything to stop them from digging and ripping down my shrubs, one of Tess' favorite things to do when she was a puppy.. :mad:   Finally I just gave up!  Now my yard is s barren wasteland, but the dogs enjoy it and that's what it's all about.

• Like 3

Yes, barren waste land, natural stone pavers, rocks, vinca minor growing on the rocks, excercise fences next to wooden fence....

Pepper's Mom