CairnTalk

Happy Belated Birthday Maisie!

LindaMC

Yep, Maisie hit the 2 year mark last week, I'm a bit late with the birthday wish for my girl but I have been laid up with a fractured left foot and a sprained right ankle and a few other bruises due to falling down my basement stairs.  :o

So I would like to take a moment to wish my little girl a Happy Birthday.  Love you Maisie. :party:

Sorry to hear of your accident!  I hope you heal quickly under the care of Nurse Maisie and Dr. Tess.  Hope you had a great birthday Maisie!

• Like 1

Woof! Falling downstairs no fun. MAisie and Tess will be excellent nurses - even bouncy me can do that if needed. Happy birthday Maisie   Angus

Edited by Hillscreek
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday Maisie...look after your upright and give lots of cuddles and kisses.

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Well ... that wasn't much of a fun birthday party for mom, but I bet Maisie enjoyed having you laid up.  Maisie and Tess didn't push the boundaries any while mom was laid up did they?  Well, maybe not that mom has caught onto yet. :)  But for the most part I bet Maisie is getting more scratches and loves.  Happy Belated Maisie! :cake:

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Ack! I hope you're feeling better! Addie says that since it's Maisie's birthday, it's Tess' job to take care of mommy. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAISIE! I can't believe you're already two. It's been so much fun watching you grow up with your big (in every way) sister Tess. 

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Happy Belated Birthday Maisie!  Ouch, mommy didn't have a good time. Oh well, she has two home care assistants that will help get her better.