CairnTalk

Burglar Stopped By a Cairn?

Newman

So this image went kind-of viral on reddit, here it is below:

http://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/2msnuh/burglar_stopped_by_the_most_brutal_dog_he_has/

And here is the direct link to the image:

http://gfycat.com/BiodegradableWeakFattaileddunnart

Looks to me like some type of terrier breed? I could totally relate as why the burglar would be scared.. their barks are extremely loud for their size, haha.  

Whenever fonzy barks out in the living room, it sounds like a huge pitbull or 50lb+ dog...

Edited by Newman

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

That video is too small for me to see. Looks like some kind of small terrier. Good dog! Malcolm says good job. Even though they are small dogs you don't want to mess with them.

• Like 1

Lol- I saw this earlier today on my FB feed and thought the dog looked like a terrier. Our Fury has definitely been the most ferocious dog we've ever owned.

• Like 1

4028510218614917s.jpg

Jock would have removed half his leg as he tried to scale that fence. ROSIE not so much...might have been loved to death instead.

• Like 2

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

So funny! Way to go, little one!

NEWMAN - Nice to see you again! Where ya been, young man? :)

I've been lurking, but just havn't been posting as much! Thanks for asking :). Busy with college and my future. (Trying to get into Law enforcement) applied to 2 departments but didn't rank high enough.  

Thanks guys for the replies! I love how he runs in a little circle at the end.

Fonzy found a Possum in the back yard last night. He was barking at it viciously and I had to go out there and calm him down. The possum finally ran and jumped the fence. It was huge too, and ugly. I was scared sh*tless when I went out there too. Fonzy thought it was great fun though barking at it lol. His mouth had so much foam around it, we thought he caught rabies from the Possum, but it was just saliva build up from being a wild cairn!  :twisted:

Edited by Newman
  • Like 4

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

So funny! Way to go, little one!

NEWMAN - Nice to see you again! Where ya been, young man? :)

I've been lurking, but just havn't been posting as much! Thanks for asking :). Busy with college and my future. (Trying to get into Law enforcement) applied to 2 departments but didn't rank high enough.  

Glad to hear you are keeping busy and at least lurking! Keep applying, I will keep my fingers crossed. Best of luck! :)