CairnTalk

Life is Good

tlwtheq

Got my CairnTalk.net hat in the mail today.  So cool!  Thanks, Brad!

So tomorrow is the big day I'm taking down my Cairn holiday cards from last December.

Gotta get ready for the new ones, right?

You guys are so special.

Tara, Mom and Loving Friend of Many

Edited by tlwtheq
  • Like 2

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

I had a spare hat from an idea I had to, uh, offer CairnTalk hats.  But the cost to sell them seemed too embarrassingly high for the little contribution it would make to overall site costs, so the idea stalled. I traded one of my test hats for some unrelated design work.

I'm still looking for a means to get CairnTalk out there in hat or apparel  form at a quality that doesn't embarrass me, at a price that doesn't embarrass the purchaser, and that kicks in five bucks of profit towards site cost. At the moment that seems to be a $20 hat which feels too high to me.

I had the same problem with Team Tribble :P

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Heck, I'd buy a $20 hat to support Cairn Talk.  I'd even get two - one for me and one for DH.  But that's me.  If I had the choice between a $20 hat and a $20 t-shirt, though, I'd definitely go for the t-shirt.  

Sorry, Tara - didn't mean to hijack your post and send us off-topic.  I, too, am looking forward to Cairn Christmas (although I am NOT looking forward to winter).

I too, am looking forward to this years round of Christmas cards. On the subject of caps & t-shirts...the wife and I went on a 7400 mile driving vacation this year and visited many different attractions all across the nation...$20 is not out of line at all and we would buy two of each. (especially if the t-shirt had a pocket!)