CairnTalk

Jack & Belle's 2014 Vacation

Jack

Just thought that we would post some more pictures of our recent vacation with Jack & Belle. It was quite a journey, but, you can judge for yourself. Everyone is home now and safe. Enjoy.

Edited by Jack

Thank you that was amazing! What a journey...so sweet to see those two little faces peeking out of varies places.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Loved the entire presentation, including the native American music.   Some day, I hope my DH and I will be able

to take that kind of trip, i.e., visiting the beautiful western part of America.

Great pics.  Oh, how did you manage to get all the motels/hotels to accept the pups?  It's been a long time

since I tried that; back then they wanted you to leave your babies in these forlorn kennels outside the

building (we didn't do that, we broke their rules and kept our pups in the room).

If I could bring everyone that way it would make a big difference.

Glad everyone made it back home and happy.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Idaho Cairns

I envy you this beautiful trip--it has been years since I was able to take a long road trek and miss it--all those long miles on lonely highways is refreshing and informative.  Had to laugh with the elk at Rooseveldt in Yellowstone--I remember my Sammi and her then sister, Tootsie, avoiding even looking at them, pretending, I guess, that those big old things simply didn't exist--kind of that selective aggression that Cairns are famous for.
Glad you enjoyed our part of the country--hope the unseasonable rainy days didn't dampen your enthusiasm for the area.

Great pictures of the two hanging out the window with the wind blowing in their faces. Best way to smell whatever state you are in. Thanks for the videos.