CairnTalk

Another Day

Dempsy's Mom

This happened about a month ago.  I was going through some pics from our weekend trip and ran into these. We just got home.  I haven't picked up Demps and Els from the kennel yet.  I want to go get them now, but we have to wait till 4.  Can't wait to see them - they are always so excited to be home - I love watching them check out everything the minute their paws hit the ground and make sure everything is as it was. Once satisfied with their inspection, then mom takes them up for a bath.  Then zoomies, a snack and a little relaxation. So good when everything is normal.   :)

PS:  Kitty is wondering where they are at.  :confused1:

Edited by Dempsy's Mom
  • Like 2

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Oh my, now I know what Maisie looks like after a romp in the garden mud after a rain storm.  I always know the mud's there but with her coloring, I really don't see it so it doesn't freak me out as much.   Looks like they were having the time of their little lives in that mud.  Wouldn't it be nice if uprights could loose their inhibitions like that and just jump in a mud puddle!...... :w00t:

Love it. Awesome. My two girls love the mud, and since they now have a yard of their own they always find it. I have given both of them a bath more in the last 2 months than in the whole time they've lived with me. haha I have to admit I am as bad as they are when I have a few days off.

Wert stayed in his kennel at home.  The hired man put him in a night, let him out in the morning, fed and watered him for me.  Wert was very happy to see us back.  He still growls at me.  He had never done anything, but he gets this weird look and sticks the end of his tongue out and gives me a growl.  He never does this to Jim.  Jim can wrestle with him and he never growls.  But Jim is not dominant.  Anyway Wert is good. 

Elsie and Demps had their baths and a snack.  They are happy too.

Edited by Dempsy's Mom

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Those spa mud packs are costly .:)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

That is the latest in designer dog makeup. Its called Eau de Mudde Body Cream. Demps and Elsie are the exclusive models for this brand.

Wert did good while you were gone that's great. Seems like he might have a touch of Cairn in him. I get told off by Malcolm all the time with growls.