CairnTalk

Size doesn't matter. It's how you play!

Sam I Am

Beautiful. The owner of these Cairns and Danes lives in Hungary. She shows and breeds them. She contributes to the UK cairn forum. Many many posts, pics and videos there about her dogs. Here's a few more pics.that I sent to a Dane owner friend of mine.

http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/hillscreek1/slideshow/Cairns%20and%20Danes

• Like 2

I love those pictures! The Cairntude is clearly alive...just look at their little faces. No explanation needed. :)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Love it! You can't beat a Cairn for cuteness. I will have to say those Danes had some patience. They could've put one paw on the Cairn and squished it. hehe

• Like 1

Aichawinny who breeds and shows those Cairns and Danes, also breeds Shire Horses. I think she sometimes also comes on this Forum as well as UK.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk