CairnTalk

Anyone Heard from Our Idaho Friends

tlwtheq

They all (all 5) look like angels on that bed. My terriers helped me through a difficult childhood, it looks like Sammi and Bonnie are helping these girls too.

We're here if you need us and understand if you're absent. Hugs to all of you.

• Like 2

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Chuck, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, losing a child is one of the hardest things to accept; we are not supposed to out live our children.  Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.  

Edited by LindaMC

I can't bring myself to think what the world would be without my daughter in it, and so I just can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child. I am so sorry that you have had to live through such a profound loss.

Taffy, Reuben, Annie, Moondoggie, Lexie, Walter, Joey, Tonto, Earl, Beebo, Fuzz.  And a whole bunch of cats.

Just to say am thinking about you Chuck and Fran.  the Cairns will give you all their comfort as they are doing in that lovely photo.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Chuck and Fran,

I, too, have wondered in the last week or so why you haven't posted lately. I never dreamed the reason would be so heartbreaking. I am so incredibly sorry for your pain and loss. My heart goes out to you and your family, and to the darling little girls. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Many, many hugs. 

Lovely girls  - I am glad you have them.  Sammi & Bonnie as sweet as always.  ..... you still have many blessings

Edited by Dempsy's Mom

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Chuck and Fran,

Words can not describe how I feel at this moment. I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine a loss such as this, and my heart is so heavy it's breaking for you, and your family.  I've never been very good with words and I wish I could say what I feel in my heart.

Afton, Ashlyn, and little Ava are so beautiful, and look so sweet laying on the bed with Sammi and Bonnie. Beautiful picture! 

Your family is always in my prayers.

• Like 1

Dear Chuck and Fran,

I was saddened beyond words to read of the tragic death of your son. Please know that I have some idea of the size of your loss, and the ache of your loss, and that I care.

FEAR THE CAIRN!

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. May you find comfort in your love for each other and in the memories of your son. 

Jo, Jagger & Eddie

jagger_julytomarch.jpg

Idaho Cairns

You ALL are just wonderful.  I am so glad I have this association with people like you.  Fran and I are better now than when we started this conversation, thanks to all of you.  Kindness is such a curative.

• Like 7

Just saw this. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. There is nothing more I can add to what all the others have said. I have no children of my own except for my furbabies, but losing any family member takes time to heal. Good thoughts from me and wags and kisses from heather and Angus.

Beth

Chuck and Fran - When one of us hurts, we all hurt.  Every one of us would gladly take some of your burden if we could. 

Peace to you.

Helene

Our family is so sad to hear of your loss. May you and your family know of the love and support of all of us on the forum. Our prayers  and love will be sent to each and every one of you. Just glad that you have the comfort of the furry ones.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your son.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Chuck and Fran, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to both of you.