CairnTalk

Cairn Fun day in UK

Hillscreek

UK writes dates differently from us 21.6.14. They put the day (21) before the month(6) and then the year (14)

H-m don't know why the link didn't work for you Zekey's Mom. Can Brad help?

H-m don't know why the link didn't work for you Zekey's Mom. Can Brad help?

Only worked for me because I'm a registered member of the UK forum.  They're really a fine bunch,

just like our forum.  I highly recommend signing up.

Edited by tlwtheq

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

I can't help; not my forum :)

They do appear to require registration to view content in most of the forums. I was registered early on but my membership was downgraded due to not posting so I don't have access to most content any more.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

OK. Thanks Brad. Sorry folks. I guess you have to register with them to view. I am registered .

Sorry about this, unfortunately as I am away from home so do not find it easy in the ipad to transfer photos! But have asked another member who took some of photos if she will post them.

I did not take any as having the stroller, Holly, etc made it difficult.

I won first prize in raffle on Saturday - a large wicker basket full of doggy goodies - blanket, towel, trears, brush, toy, etc.

Edited by josie&holly
  • Like 1

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Hi all, I will post a few pics I took on Saturday. All of these dogs except the pup are from the UK forum. I didn't manage to get one of Holly in her stroller.

Anybody Broody!

cb1a4694-8be0-4013-93d2-0d3825aa6e3a_zps

Holly and Scruffy

hollynscruffy_zps3555819d.jpg

3 sisters keeping cool

daisy_zps8c3e9d10.jpg

Holly keeping cool

P1010501_zpsfec7196d.jpg

P1010485_zpsf405b173.jpg

P1010480_zps7c4b223e.jpg

Marley a rescue boy who had lots of issues. He managed really well with all the action

P1010448_zps552df575.jpg

Isla

P1010505_zpsadb3ed35.jpg

Skye

P1010507_zps0fad99b1.jpg

• Like 4

What lovely pics!

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

What beautiful photos!  Thank you for sharing them! :D

Josie - awesome you won the raffle!  I'm sure Holly will enjoy all the goodies! :)

It was not just sunny, it was very hot! Holly is shown in her "Diva"harness and she spent some time under a table to keep cool!

What Holly does not need or want out of the prize will go to a friends dog.

Lady Holly looks quite regal in her new ride, sort of like Her Majesty the Queen riding in her horse-drawn carriage.  All she needs is a fancy hat! :P

Oh, Love Holly in her carriage - she is having a blast!  All the pics are great!  Looks like a lot of fun for all.  Thanks for sharing.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Bradl - said hello to Captain Pugwash for you! And he sent you his regards in return! He got a soaking again.

The next day went with niece and Holly to a Flower Show at Blenheim Palace and it was packed with people so Holly was in her stroller and gots lots of fuss and admiring glances!

Thanks for posting the pictures here miffedbymuffy. That puppy is so cute. I love the DIVA patch, it says it all so well.

I haven't been to the UK side for a while. About 1/2 hour sitting at the computer does in my back so CairnTalk is about all I can get to see at night. They are another great group of people. Josie please tell them I said hi.

Wonderful photos, I love them......all the Cairns with huge smiles on their faces are have so much fun.  Thanks for sharing!

Aww, these are all so precious. I adore the one of Holly in her chariot.

I guess no one got a close-up of that gal's brown, flowered, cross-the-body bag, eh? :D  Love it.