CairnTalk

Wee Angus

Lei-Quinn

I finally got Angus to hold still long enough for a picture. It is not the best picture of him, but you can see all of him. There will be more. Also to any of you with more than one -- Do they always look/sound like they are killing each other when they play?

post-1379-0-47954800-1398085025.jpg

• Like 6

Angus is so cute.  I see mischief in his eyes. :P  And yes, they do sounds like they are killing each other.  You have to have sound effects when you play.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Idaho Cairns

Beautiful color on that pup and he is squaring up just right for a Cairn!  I'm  still green with puppy envy.

He is adorable! :wub:  Wee Angus already looks like he's going to be tough as nails.  I am soooooooo jealous of the fun you will be having!

In answer to your question:  Yes, they often sound like they're killing each other when they play.  Very dramatic.

Hello Wee Angus. You look suited to our great name! Those ready for anything eyes. Those sturdy, well planted legs. Way to go little guy - Angus

You don't need to have more than one cairn for a lot of play growling. Angus often sounds very, very fierce when we play but it is nothing like the 'real' thing he can come up with if needed. When he was a pup he used to growl and carry on even when playing by himself!

• Like 2

Oh boy....my heart is turning over a million times...what a sweet sweet boy. :)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

What a cutie pie! Oh yes, they can sound fierce when they're play fighting. Nothing to worry about. Enjoy the puppy cuteness.

Cheers,

Tami

You better watch him close, He is so cute someone will snatch him when your head is turned. If you get tired of being shark bait let me know, I would take him in a heartbeat.  

Have fun. I know you are.

Or me...I am Cairnless :(

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

I would love to spend some time with Angus and Dempsy and Elsie would love it too.  Put me on the rotation list. 

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

I finally got Angus to hold still long enough for a picture. It is not the best picture of him, but you can see all of him. There will be more. Also to any of you with more than one -- Do they always look/sound like they are killing each other when they play?

Yup.  :)

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg