CairnTalk

Cairn in a haystack

Dempsy's Mom

We ground hay today to start feeding our calves. Dempsy, as usual, had to tell off the haygrinder. He was telling the calves how it was the other day again, but he is a little more leery of them - they are getting big.

Edited by Dempsy's Mom
  • Like 3

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Dempsey just has so much fun! I think every Cairn on this forum would like to have a vacation on your farm!

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

We ground hay today to start feeding our calves. Dempsy, as usual, had to tell off the haygrinder. He was telling the calves how it was the other day again, but he is a little more leery of them - they are getting big.

I love your recounts of times on the farm. My crew would love it there!

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Cairn Talk gathering at Dempsy's! Addie also wants to go fishing with Packy. Can we have just a roving Cairn party all summer long?

• Like 1

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Demps as always is cute - amazing how he managed to climb that pile but he looks so good sitting there surveying his so interesting world!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

screaming with laughter. hilarious. he looks like he has had a missing time event. "the last thing i remember was a big light shining down from the sky on the house..."

Just think of all the Cairns we could fit on that haystack!

• Like 2

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

That would be a sweet pic - with all the cairns on the haystack. :)

Unfortunately I think we'd end up with several dozen bedraggled uprights, hay in every nook and cranny, while the dogs played hide and seek (or dig and destroy) on the haystack. :lol:

Pk, awesome pic! Thanks so much for making it! That one is being downloaded and saved as I type!