CairnTalk

Happy Thanksgiving

Hillscreek

Yes and Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I have been blessed in many ways and of course one of my blessing is my little Dempsy. I am so thankful that I have been able to give his shelter, comfort, confidence and a true home. He is the sweetest little character. I am thankful that he is a healthy little boy. He may not want to but he does show gratitude in lots of little ways that he is not even aware of. :wub:

Right now he is sitting outside on the leash. Digger is laying on the lawn. Dempsy is sitting, on high alert, and has his cute little butt just a snuggled into Diggers belly. It would be a great pic if I only had my camera handy. Today 70 degree weather - just nuts - and I am thankful for that too and I will be really thankful when it rains.

May all of you have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!

• Like 1

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Blessings to all of you from me, Buffy and Ziggy. Buffy will be going into begging mode later today as the kitchen activity heats up.

Kelly stays in that mode, if we're not in the kitchen she's beggin to play ball, or beggin to sit on our laps so she can clean herself! haha

Happy Thanksgiving To All!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Cairn friends[four legged and two legged] across the Ocean!

Strange I do not live that far from where some of the Pilgrim Fathers set out from but have only ever driven through the villarge!

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Hope everyone gets a moment to reflect and be thankful for our many blessings. Our lives may be full of woes and challenges, but they are also chock-a-block with a myriad of blessings. I savor each one ... including all of you. :)

• Like 1

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Yes, after I posted and was out the door - I thought "Pooh. I forgot to tell you all that I am grateful for my Cairn Talk friends."

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

I am very grateful for my cairn friends & my Crairn Talk friends. This morning I had to take Jack to the vet. He threw up, wouldn't eat anything. Turned down a french fry...very un-Jack. We got to the vet's and eveything was fine. He checked out fine, Belle went for moral support. Everyone had a great time. Wonder why I worried so much. Anyway, better safe than sorry. We got home & you would think nothing was ever wrong. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone & my babies are all ok and sleeping. A wonderful day after all.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Glad that Jack is ok. I'm glad all our little buddies are doing well. Haven't had much time to spend online lately so I hope Dempsy is ok too. Malcolm is snuggled in the pillow on the couch. The parrot is taking his after dinner nap. Its quiet and peaceful, good time to relax in the recliner.

I'm thankful for the family that develops on this forum. Josie's and Sandra's U.K. site has become a family too. Have a wonderful holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all on Cairn Talk. I'm very Thankful to all of you for helping me navigate this first year or so of first-time Cairn motherhood. Addie is the greatest blessing in my life and I'm lucky to have had a wonderful community of support with her.

I hope all the Cairns (and their non-Cairn siblings; thinking of you Digger and Ziggy!) get a little something special tomorrow.

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Happy Thanksgiving greetings from Allie, T Bone, DH and me. May you all have a wonderful day with the warmth of family, friends, good food and, of course, our cairns!

Addie had what I hope was a delightful Thanksgiving. We went over to my sister's house and Addie spent about 3 hours gleefully playing with her cousin Toby the Shih Tzu. She spent the rest of the evening and into the night in a food coma because someone (and it might have been me) slipped her, Toby and Toby's sister (who puts up with a lot) quite a large amount of turkey. She's now cuddled up in her crate fast asleep.

I am so very grateful for Addie, especially during this difficult year. Thank you again to all on Cairn Talk for helping me to be the best mom I can be.

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Up north here, we have par taken in the succulent bird already as our Thanksgiving is in October.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie