CairnTalk

Happy Birthday Gavin!

Zekey's Mom

Gavin turns 9 today. But since I've only had him for 2 years, he's still like a toddler to me. :P

Since his favorite thing is riding in the car, I think we'll go for a long ride, topped off by a trip to the pet store for some new furry toys.

Gavin.jpg

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!! Sounds like you are going for a ride and to the toy store! Pick out the best furry toy that you really really like - or maybe you can talk mom into two. Have a great day!

• Like 1

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Happy Birthday Gavin. And guess what? You fall in the alphabetic range of A to I. Maybe I could join you on that ride. We could go to the lake and watch the submarine races. :wub:

Sassy

Edited by remltr
  • Like 1

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

Happy B day Gavin...make your mum stop at a drive inn for some soft ice cream! :) Rosie thinks you are a handsome devil!

Edited by Terrier lover

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Happy Birthday Gavin!

Holly would compete with Sassy if there was not an ocean between them! :lol: Gavin is a very handsome lad!

[Holly will be 9 in 3 weeks so she says she is right age for you! shame about that ocean]

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

:cake: Happy Birthday, Gavin! Not to sound like a broken record, but you are a gorgeous boy! Hope you have a great day! :party:

Woof! Gavin here...

Awww, shucks, I ain't THAT good looking. *blushes*

Sassy, my Mom warned, er, told me about gals like you... I'll keep you and Holly in mind if I ever want to watch submarine races. (Is that local slang for "parking"?)

Speaking of Mom, I never did get that car ride. I saw her rush out to the supermarket and she DID come back with a stuffed toy, and it was yummy. And she promised that the weather is gonna be GREAT tomorrow, so I'm gonna remind her about that car ride.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! You guys are the BEST! Woof!

Happy Birthday Gavin! I hope your momma follows through on that car ride!

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Happy Birthday Gavin. Yep make sure you get out in this nice weather while it lasts. You might want to remind mom that she could get some extra toys now. The weather might turn and the roads will get nasty making it hard or impossible to get to the pet store later on.