CairnTalk

Show Quality Grooming

Guest posting as: Anthony

Guest posting as: Anthony

Hello, I am new here I have two young Cairns (F)10 mo and (M) 9mo. We live in hawaii so naturally we have no one to help us, we know of only two others here. I know how to take care for them but we recently decided to show them. We take them to conformation classes but my Instructor doesnt know much about them so as far as what needs to be done with stripping and shapping I need some advise. My oldest, she is very well when we first stripped her it wasnt a problem. My youngest however he is a pain sometimes,he bites and moves so much he gets out of our hands. Please I need some help. :confused1: :!:

Guest posting as: ladybroc

I would like to recommend the CTCA Grooming Booklet "From Start to Finish." You may buy it on the web site (click on Publications) and I believe it will be very helpful to you in learning to show groom. If you an occasional question while using this booklet, you can always post them to this site and I'm sure some experience groomer will give you some help.

Archived