CairnTalk

Halloween Cairns

bradl

HEY!!! THAT'S MY MANDY!!! (RIP) She's on my ex's lap in her "Lil' Devil" costume. I've been trying to post that as my avatar for days and it wouldn't work. I gave up! LMAO!!!!!!!! How did you get it????

It's been your avatar for days and that's a screen shot from one of your posts! :P

In almost all cases, unless you get an actual error message, avatar changes do in fact take place. Sometimes (heck,usually) you have to explicitly force a hard browser refresh to see them.

I laughed out loud when I saw that post number under that avatar. I don't even know why I looked. Spooooooky! :)

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Do you know what is really spooky? It will not show up as my avatar on my computer. That is why I was confused. I have refreshed, rebooted, repositioned, rewired, repossessed......... and nothing. That's why I couldn't understand how it appeared. :D It is still showing Lola's (the Westie I now have) up-close face photo on my avatar. Ah well!

666 is funny. Mandy was a little angel AND a little devil rolled into one. As I recall she got quite a few candy bars for Mommy that night. My then-hubby asked why I took a dog out trick or treating. Since I was 40 at the time I told him I'd look a little silly if I went by myself. :)

I still see Lola the Westie...

I think Brad photo-shopped it to scare us all!!! :P

Look at this......

brad.jpg

Our Cairns: Attila (Sprouted 03/09/11), Tessa (Sprouted 01/14/12)

I had to do it twice, but it worked! Yipppeee! Thank you! For a minute I thought your computer was possessed, Brad or that DemiSheep was right. :)

Hee hee. Now my avatar looks PURE EVIL!!! :twisted::devil::twisted::devil:

Beware you Scaredy-Cairns!!!!. The ghost of Miss Manhattan, the Baby Princess Mandy-Moo is amongst us! BE AFRAID!! BE VERY AFRAID!!! She will steal all your Halloween treats!!!

• Like 1