CairnTalk

Does your Cairn need a boost to the table?

Autumn & Lola

O that is so funny. We don't need one. Tessie would gladly just place her front paws on the edge of the table and eat standing up. She is that way, doesn't like anyone to go to any extra trouble for her.

Well you could have a conversation with your cairn at the table, and it would save you bending down to feed her!

;)

Edited by josie&holly

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

O that is so funny. We don't need one. Tessie would gladly just place her front paws on the edge of the table and eat standing up. She is that way, doesn't like anyone to go to any extra trouble for her.

HAHAAH FONZY does the same!! LOL!!

I love these cairns!! so epic and funny they're a blessing!!

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

Ha ha... too funny! Wouldn't work for me - can't see a way to clip it onto my couch... but I did just email the link to my parents. They're cat would fit nicely!

Geez, I can imagine the whining that Packy would do if he could actually see the food we're eating. As it is, we have them nicely trained to sit or lay quietly while we eat. Begging and whining is not allowed, else they spend our dinnertime in their crates. Why would people have their dog sit at the table with them? I mean, I consider my boys part of the family and they lead such a good life that my cousin says he wants to be reincarnated as one of my dogs, but I would never put them up at the table with us. Weird...

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Well you could have a conversation with your cairn at the table, and it would save you bending down to feed her!

;)

Bending down!?!? I have a fantastic catcher here! And the other just plain knows that each gets a piece and that Mom enforces that rule.

Addie thinks that's a GREAT idea and is forwarding the purchasing information on to her grandparents. I, however, am already having enough trouble as it is keeping my furkid off the table. My parents (mind you, one is a veterinarian) can't resist feeing her table scraps. When it isn't dinner time, they also think it's super cute when she jumps up on the kitchen chairs and sits with them. But somehow they can't understand why they can't stop her from sitting on the chairs during dinner. Hmm.

It's all I can do to try to get Addie to understand that she has to follow mom's rules, not her grandparents' rules.

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

this is a child chair (and i almost saw a child badly hurt by one when it fell of the table) that has been repurposed till the supply is gone. your dog won't be killed or maim when the thing falls off. but apart from wiping out the inventory, is the purpose to help your dog eat your dinner when you turn to engage in conversation or to torture the dog by making him watch you eat the food all by yourself, up close and personal? the things people won't do to dogs!