CairnTalk

Camping Cairns

jo_

Thanks everyone. Easy to take good pictures with such beautiful models! These two are fantastic camping companions. Nine hour drive (with a few pee breaks) and not a peep out of either one of them. We quickly realized after Jagger's first canoe ride last year that we needed something she could stand/sit and grip. I made each of them a cushioned seat that fits snug in the canoe so it doesn't slide around. It allows them to see over the edge and gives them something to grip that isn't as slippery as the bottom of the canoe and much less chance of it tipping! Jagger loves hanging over the front - she was very quick to claim the 'captain's position'. For a couple of dogs that spend much of their time racing around a decent size back yard it's amazing that they don't mind being on leashes the whole time. No matter what we're doing they adapt and are just happy to be included. I'm so in love with them!!! BTW - pics were taken with a Fujifilm Finepix PS550 EXR - a great little camera that has manual features but lots of super easy point & shoot settings
WOW!! Thanks for that info, I want to get the camera so bad now! Is it easy to use? I mean does it have like a automatic setting? Hah. Those pics are absolutely mind blowing, Thank you for the experience , love your cairn

Yep...there's a couple of settings that are automatic, simply 'point and shoot'. At least half of the photos were taken with the automatic settings.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! We're going to try and squeeze in one more camping trip this fall before the snow comes.

Jo, Jagger & Eddie

jagger_julytomarch.jpg