CairnTalk

Haggis

bradl

so sorry for the loss of your wonderful old man.May your heart be comforted by remembering the love he gave you. You are in our thoughts and prayers

Love how you laid out his memorial - beautiful pics and the empty cage was felt by all. Never be another Haggis. Loved his name. Rest easy old boy.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Brad, so sorry, my condolences to you and the rest of your family.

Linda
MACH3 Red Lion Springin Miss Macho CDX RAE OF ME
Marquee Cairnoch Glintofmacho CD RE MX MXJ OF ME

Glenmore Hjour Summer Sun

i'm very sorry to hear this. i know you dreaded this for a long time, but that doesn't help at all when the time comes. haggis had a long and brilliant life. he could have asked for more life, but not a better one.

I'm so very sorry to hear about Haggis, my heart goes out to you and your family.

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality." ~Emily Dickinson

Jo, Jagger & Eddie

jagger_julytomarch.jpg

Brad, my heart goes out to you and your family. I don't think Haggis could have had a better home! We know how much you loved him and he had such a long, full and fun life. Hold those memories close and may you find comfort with them.

hugs, Adrienne

To hear of Haggis passing saddens me. Haggis was the oldest Cairn that I had known about. Secretly I was hoping he would live forever, giving all of us dreams for having our Cairns with us forever. I think one of the greatest feelings ever is to love a Cairn and be loved by one.

We've lost our elder statesman, a fine gentleman of a Cairn. My thoughts and prayers are with you...

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

We were big fans of Haggis and deeply saddened at the news of his passing. It is hard to find the words to say here. Many more posters reflect our wishes for you to find solace in more eloquent ways. You should know we are thinking of you.

It was a long and strange day today -- it was good to be kept busy with Cairnish things at our specialty. When I felt especially sad I'd peek at this topic and let a few tears loose ... missing our boy but also touched and comforted by your kindnesses. All who love a dog know and understand this pain ... it's the price of love, maybe. I'd pay it again. I suspect most of us would.

Thank you and bless you for your thoughts and warm, kind words.

• Like 1

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Brad, although I've only been on this forum for a little over a year now, I quickly became attached to your herd of Cairns. I am so terribly sorry about your loss. I wish I could say the right words to make this better, but all of us who've loved and lost know that no words can fill the hole in your heart.

Just know that we're here for you, and in our small way we loved (and continue to love) Haggis too.

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Oh, Brad, this is such sad news. May all your wonderful memories of your sweet boy, Haggis, bring you comfort as you mourn.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Haggis was a gentleman - his memory will always remain.

Sandy

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

Oh Brad, my heart sank when I read this post. My thoughts are prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Brad I'm so sorry for your loss and what a handsome gorgeous boy he was. RIP Haggis. The wonderful memories will live on forever.

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Charlie and I are so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you are feeling. I offer you and the rest of your pack our heartfelt condolences. I will hug my cairn a little tighter tonight.

I just read your post tonight. A lovely tribute to Haggis. Thanks for sharing the photos and I hope your heart feels better soon.