CairnTalk

Haggis

bradl

CH Joywood's Thrill of the Chase CD RN ME

8/7/1995 - 7/19/2012

Perhaps we could have loved you better, Haggis, but we could not have loved you more.

You were small.

post-3-0-70827100-1342751165_thumb.jpg

You were handsome and charming.

post-3-0-96696000-1342751175_thumb.jpg

You were serious.

post-3-0-20745300-1342751187_thumb.jpg

You aged gracefully.

post-3-0-70192100-1342751198_thumb.jpg

You were loved.

post-3-0-82331700-1342751209_thumb.jpg

Your crate is not nearly as empty as our hearts.

post-3-0-75225000-1342751220_thumb.jpg

We still relive our last day together with you, old friend. Holding you by turns in our arms, drinking in the fresh, earthy dirt smell of your harsh coat, slightly damp from quiet tears. Our noses buried in your coat, inhaling warmth and memories, exhaling dread and ache. Feeling and savoring the soft weight of your trust, cradled in our arms, our hearts, our lives.

• Like 1

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Idaho Cairns

Brad, I don't know what to say--your grief must be raw as hell right now. God bless, I am so sorry you lost this beautiful old guy. I will keep you and your family in as much white light as I can manage.

I don't think Haggis could have been better loved. I will miss hearing stories about the old gentleman. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Oh no Brad. Steve and I are so sorry to hear that Haggis has passed away today. It was a pleasure to have met him in Bend just a few weeks ago. RIP Haggis

Cheers,

Tami

Brad,

We have them for such a short amount of time. Especially when compared to the huge amount of love they give us. I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Haggis was a wonderful dog. My heart is heavy.

Darleen

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Haggis had a good life and was able to grow old with grace. Thinking about you as you .

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Brad,

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how heavy your heart is. You are in my thoughts.

tuesday

Brad, my deepest sympathy goes to you and your family. We always love our Cairn children and always feel

devastated when they leave us. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Brad, I know that empty space in your heart hurts like hell. Haggis was a very special boy and he will be missed by all of us. Blessings and prayers to you.

Helene

Haggis is now running and romping again like a puppy. God takes care of all our furry friends. So sorry for your loss.

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

How hard it is when we lose them.

I'm sure many of us are shedding a tear with you Brad as you grieve the passing of your dear Haggis.

As you have held us in your ciber arms...so do WE at this time in your life. Such a wonderful. exciting life Haggis had. There are many, many memories to help you and your family through the days, and many pictures to relive the moments of laughter and joy!! His life was as full as your heart. (((hugs and prayers))) May you find as much comfort here as we do from your words of wisdom, heart felt thoughts, and stories from us (I found/find your stories and insight SO very helpful).

Oh Brad my heart aches for and with you. What a wonderful life Haggis had...to be loved and cared for by such a wonderful family is all any Cairn could ask for. Big hugs.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Brad, I don't know what to say or how to say anything that would help in your time of grief. My heart is breaking. God Bless you and your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Just opened the forum on my computer, saw the heading "Haggis," and felt my heart sink to my shoes. So so sorry to hear about the loss of this perfect little dog. If we are really lucky, I think we get one or a few really special dogs during our lives, and I will bet you feel that way about Haggis. What a grand gent he was, Brad.

I'm shedding tears here, too. Here's to all the old dogs, and the really special dogs...and to Haggis, in particular.

• Like 1

Everytime I hear of a Cairn's passing it takes me back - - - a pain that may dull with time but never completely disappears - - we love them so. God bless!

So sorry to hear about Haggis. He had a good long life and was loved and will continue to be.

Our Cairns: Attila (Sprouted 03/09/11), Tessa (Sprouted 01/14/12)

What a beautiful cairn and what a wonderful life for Haggis and you and your family. My heart is breaking for your saddnes. Little paw prints on the heart never go away, but hope they are softer with wonderful memories for you soon.