CairnTalk

Jack & Belle

Jack

post-5574-0-58817900-1339766422_thumb.jp

Our new little girl, Belle, made it to her new home yesterday. The picture above is of hers and Jacks first introduction. They have hit it off well and are sleeping beside each other as I type. They have been running in the dog yard most of the morning. They seem to play well with toys (haven't introduced any high value items) but feeding time is still seperated, we're working on that! They still have a disagreement once in a while, but all in all are getting along. We will keep everyone up to date with stories and pictures.

Edited by Jack
  • Like 1

Idaho Cairns

Now the pleasure of Cairn ownership grows by leaps and bounds. Of course you have to accept the fact that you humans are no longer the center of attention as the two Cairns plot their strategy of manipulation. How fun for you and Jack! I always have enjoyed watching Cairns adjust to each other, hope you do as well.

Now the pleasure of Cairn ownership grows by leaps and bounds. Of course you have to accept the fact that you humans are no longer the center of attention as the two Cairns plot their strategy of manipulation.

That's right! They certainly will be carrying on in the tradition of Cairns United in Revolution (CUR) as instituted by Eli the Cairn Terrier...

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Belle sure is a pretty gal.

I'm sure she and Jack will have fun together as they plot their cairnistic strategies to keep their uprights alert and awake and involved :P

Yes, Belle welcome home. :wub: Great pic! Looks like Jack still isn't done playing. Good times ahead and we get to share them. Yay!

Glad to see you back Idaho. Hope all is well.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Glad to see you're fitting right in, Belle! You certainly are an adorable girl. :wub:

You realize, of course, that our need for pics is insatiable, so please post more as soon as you can!

How wonderful! We now need one of your great videos of Jack and Belle together :)

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

So excited for all the adventures ahead for these two!

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

oh how exciting to see and hear how well things are going now that your household is increased by another Cairn. Definitely looking forward to hearing how well these two will bond with each other. Good times are a coming.

Husband and dog missing ...25 cents reward for dog

I always wondered: when a new Cairn comes home do they have that same moment that human big siblings have. That excitement when they first come and then the wondering when they're going to leave? You know that, "Wait. They're STAYING?" moment?

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley