CairnTalk

Not receiving email notifications of post replies

remltr

Hi Brad,

All of a sudden I am no longer receiving email notifications of post replies. I haven't changed any settings in my profile. I checked them and they seem to be set correctly. If you need a reference, the post about the pet cam is a good one. I received no notifications on all the following posts to my post.

Thanks for looking into it when you get a chance.

Dave

remltr

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

Will do. Thanks for the heads-up. The mail is not bouncing (no errors reported in system logs) so they either are not going out at all, or are being discarded somewhere along the line after being sent.

Anyone else getting notifications normally, or have they stopped for everyone? I tend not to use post notifications on this forum since I mostly check in every day anyway :P

I *have* been getting my 'new registration' notifications several time a day, as usual.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Brad,

Got notification of your reply to this post.

Might wait and see if I get any others to other posts.

I let you know either way, probably tomorrow, allowing a few hours for stuff to filter through.

Thanks

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

I've been having the opposite problem - I keep getting the same notification multiple times over a period of several days. I'm not sure whether or not I'm receiving notifications of the new replies to posts, though - I often discard all but the most recent reply.

Brad, I checked my e-mail this morning and it looks like I'm getting the multiple notifications only from people on my "Friends" list. Wacky, eh? Don't know if that helps, but I thought I'd let you know.

Hope you and yours are having a good Memorial Day weekend!

I am receiving them again, although not all and not necessarily in chronological order, and a couple hours to 3 days delayed. Probably my email service provider.

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

Archived