CairnTalk

Don't let the cairn outside if it's Muddy

Newman

yep, imagine that with two Cairns, a shih tzu and and husky. If I wanted my floor spotless, I'd have to mop 5 times a day.

The only thing better than owning a Cairn is owning two!

Hey I only see footprints there; the little devil needs to roll in the mud, then come in and roll around on the floor!

Linda & Pegi

HAHAHA, I got a shihztu too and were blessed they don't roll in the mud :)

lindasue, my grandma her name is Peggy, but spelled different, lol cool :D

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

Yep I know that feeling :-) we have a Labrador loves swimming and mud we had cream carpets before we got her !!!!! Lol

From Kerry, Molly the Westie, Peppa the black Lab, and Nessie the Cairn xx

Hehe, I learned that its very handy to have an old towel or rug right by the front door that wallE is confined to after playtime in the mud/snow/slush/rain :D He does this awesomely cute wiping of the feet on it :) When I first got him I was living with my roommate (wallEs former owner) who was NOT a fan of mess, so it was a pre-requisite of the home

Puntuation MAKES the post

During the spring melt, we put a small plastic dishpan by the back door next to a towel, and each dog gets a quick "dunk" and then "dry" of the feet when coming in. It makes it much easier to get through the season.

During the spring melt, we put a small plastic dishpan by the back door next to a towel, and each dog gets a quick "dunk" and then "dry" of the feet when coming in. It makes it much easier to get through the season.

Great Idea!

Wait a minute let's not be so quick to blame Fonzy. If you examine that photo carefully you will notice 2 things.

There are a lot of muddy pawprints around the floor but there is not much mud underneath Fonzy's paws.

Fonzy' has that most innocent "You think I did what???" look on his face.

So there you go, proof positive Fonzy didn't get the floor dirty. By the way, where is that shih tzu?

Wait a minute let's not be so quick to blame Fonzy. If you examine that photo carefully you will notice 2 things.

There are a lot of muddy pawprints around the floor but there is not much mud underneath Fonzy's paws.

Fonzy' has that most innocent "You think I did what???" look on his face.

So there you go, proof positive Fonzy didn't get the floor dirty. By the way, where is that shih tzu?

Lol, yeah, well the shitzu isn't that cute so I leave him out of the pics! LOL :D

9yNb8di.jpg
Click to show the full size image!

Archived